B3. DST validation Pilot Schemes. Coordinator: INTIA
- Validations of the recommendations offered by the various DSTs.
- Validations of the usability of the expert system at a user level.
- Calibration of the information generated for the parameterisation of the variables.
- Involve 100 farmers in the validation of 400 parcels.
- Carry out the remote sensing program in 5 pilot areas, one area in each Autonomous Community.
- Establish 80 control parcels with different actions, such as soil analysis, water and nitrogen balances, etc. distributed across 5 provinces in 5 Autonomous Communities. The control parcels are distributed according to the 4 DSTs amongst the 5 fieldwork groups: the fertilization DST shall be validated through CPPs in 4 Autonomous Communities, the Irrigation DST in 3 Autonomous Communities and the variety and disease DSTs in one Autonomous Community each.
- A calibration network based on a network of tests - demonstrations spread across the territory of the Autonomous Communities involved.
- A control of harvesting maps for the calibration of the remote sensing.
- The establishment of 30 annual demonstrations for the adjustment and calibration of the DST, evaluating 350 separate treatments in 8 provinces of 5 Autonomous Communities.