B2. DST design. Coordinator: MAS BADIA
- The design and development of the DSTs
- Rationale: To define decision making processes
- Tools to be developed
- Varieties and sowing techniques (Mas Badia)
- Wheat, barley, corn
- Biotic/abiotic risks
- Fertilization (INTIA)
- Integration of satellite remotely sensed data and ground data.
- Crop irrigation needs (ITAP)
- Increased crops and irrigation systems
- Raster maps for the climate and weather forecast.
- Risks of pests, diseases and weeds (IFAPA/NEIKER)
- Application of disease models (+pests and weeds)
- Relation with Variety DSTs and supports in test networks
- Evaluation (validation of tools) through CAP CPP (Control Pilot Parcels).