B3.2. Network of land parcels to CALIBRATE the DST
- Network of Agricultural Parcels in Precision Agriculture (APPA)
Agricultural parcels with yield-related information at each point on the real harvesting map, for the period from 2012-2014. These parcels are used to calibrate the satellite-derived NDVI indices.
- Precision Agriculture Demonstration Network (PADM)
Evaluation of the treatments recommended by the DSTs, compared to normal practices. The elementary parcels within each agricultural parcel shall be executed with precision agricultural machinery.
- Network of Maintenance Micro-parcels (MMP)
- Fertilisation DST: Five treatments are to be evaluated for the nitrogen response curve, plus three distribution treatments: - Barley / fertiliser application rate, Wheat / fertiliser application rate, Corn / fertiliser application rate
- Irrigation DST: 4 demonstrations.
- Control DST: to be defined (Cereal/Evaluation of diseases)
- Varieties DST: - Barley/variety/sowing date, -Wheat/variety/sowing date, - Wheat/variety/ nitrogen application rate